Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hard to Believe


Less insane than Phyllis Schlafly

So I have a confession to make.

I occasionally listen to Christian radio stations. It's shameful, I know. But it's fascinating to hear such a completely different perspective sometimes, even if it is anus-clenchingly frightening.

This morning, I heard ancient conservative maven Phyllis Schlafly deliver a short message on the radio.

You can find it here, under "Gloomy Predictions of 'America Alone.'"

This woman speaks to (and for) legions of "conservative Christians" in the US. That alone should keep you up nights. I was tempted to listen to some other clips on her site, but it's early yet, and I don't need to start drinking now.

After you listen, leave a comment or two with your reaction. There's a lot to talk about in this clip. Too much, really.

It's occurred to me that I have yet to swear in this post. I'm losing my fuckin' touch.

Thanks to the Rude Pundit for the linky goodness, too.

Labels: , , ,

|