Monday, February 06, 2006

Deutsch Update

World O'Crap has a collection of other ideas by Mr. Deutsch here.

Also I'm wondering if this memo was inspired by someone or spontaneously generated by his own intellect. By mentioning a "Creator" he makes a departure from ID rhetoric which doesn't make any claims at all about a designer. The designer of intelligent design could be a Creator, aliens, or even people that traveled back in time.

By saying, "It is not NASA's place, nor should it be to make a declaration such as this about the existence of the universe that discounts intelligent design by a creator," he fails to account for the fact that the evidence of the Big Bang doesn't discount intelligent design by a creator.

I've been reading about ID for a week trying to get ideas for a paper, and I know more about it than this guy. That's a little sad. But I am looking for a job, so maybe I could apply to NASA.
|