Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Linkage

Hey hey, all. Jude here.

If you'd like to add a something to our humble links list, let me know. I welcome recommendations to other news/politics weblogs, other people's hometown newspapers, new sports resources (hopefully free), or other interesting Internet goodness.

Also, I'll be taking suggestions for improving (that is, removing existing links that you might really find odious) our current links list.

However, if you just write to bitch about Jeremy, that's too goddamn bad. He stays.

In addition, I reserve the right, independent of Jon, to veto any link submitted that is (by my standards) too right-wing. If you send me a link to FreeRepublic, or TownHall, or Little Green Footballs, I will find you and kick you in the groin.

You heard me.

So fire away! We always welcome suggestions here at Punch and Jude.

Labels:

|