Tuesday, September 28, 2004

free ipod?

You say it's too good to be true? No, Jon, ipods cost hundreds of dollars and are one of the trendiest items on the market.

Well they are giving them away. My friend Donnie has done this and RECIEVED HIS FREE IPOD.

The catch you ask? Well they want email addresses so they can spam you. But who doesn't get spam anyway, right? So you sign up and then sign up for one of the offers. When I signed up a couple of months ago, one of the offers was to sign up for Ebay and bid on one item. This is the offer I chose. I bid on an Atlanta Braves bobbledhead doll ($4.50) but I lost the item (shucks). The freeipod site verified my bid and those of four other friends of Donnie's. Then they sent him an ipod.

So it is virtually pain free. I know it seems like a scam, but it isn't. I was as skeptical as they come at first, but now, thanks to Donnie, I believe.

Ebay will ask for a credit card number, I didn't complete this part, and as an alternative, they allowed me to use a ISP email address. Any school or work email address will work.

Clicking on my link and completing the requirements will help me get a free ipod. Please hook me up and get started on getting your free ipod.

Update: apparently the ebay link is not available. But there are other offers that will not cost you anything but a little time. I'm sure it's worth it.


|