Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Asshole of the Day: Joe Biden


Joe Biden enjoying a smoke.

Fucking Joe Biden. Now you know why he was plagiarizing other people's speeches. It's because when he uses his words, he sounds like a goddam CCC member from 1964 Mississippi. Here he is talking about Barack Obama:
“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy."
I guess we should be happy that Biden didn't say that Obama is "a credit to his race."

I guess there haven't been any other mainstream African-Americans who are clean, or articulate, or "nice-looking," whatever the fuck that means.

Not at all.


















Nope, can't think of a single African American from any prior time in American history who meets Joe Biden's criteria.

Of course, I can't end this photo display without this:

Not at all.

A special bonus Punch & Jude hug and kiss to anyone who can correctly name all of the above people. I don't have any kewpie dolls, or I'd promise one of those.

Labels: ,

|