Monday, March 13, 2006

"Yo. This is Edge"

I've just been reading about Edgerrin James signing with the Cardinals. I really liked what Manning had to say about losing his star running back.
The one thing that I am really glad about besides the fact that I got to play with Edgerrin for seven years was that my wife, Ashley, and I recently spent some time in Miami and Edgerrin took us out, and we had an absolutely great time together.
This reminds me of a story I heard from a friend of a friend who supposedly worked at a store in Tennessee where Peyton and Ashley were registered before their wedding. Sometime before their wedding she received a call and heard the voice on the other end say:
Yo. This is Edge. I don't know what you're sellin', but I'm about to buy the shit out of it.
I just like the idea of Edgerrin James buying a shitload of kitchen appliances.
|