Saturday, December 02, 2006

The Strikeout King

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mr. October, Reggie Jackson, struck out 2,597 times. Limbaugh beats that record by at least a factor of ten.

Just when you thought he couldn't get any sleazier, here's the fat junkie sharing his deep insight into women.
From the November 30 broadcast of Premiere Radio Networks' The Rush Limbaugh Show:

LIMBAUGH: My cat -- here's how you can get fooled. My cat comes to me when she wants to be fed. I have learned this. I accept it for what it is. Many people in my position would think my cat's coming to me because she loves me. Well, she likes me, and she is attached, but she comes to me when she wants to be fed. And after I feed her -- guess what -- she's off to wherever she wants to be in the house, until the next time she gets hungry. She's smart enough to know she can't feed herself. She's actually a very smart cat. She gets loved. She gets adoration. She gets petted. She gets fed. And she doesn't have to do anything for it, which is why I say this cat's taught me more about women, than anything my whole life. But we put voices in their mouths.
Wow. There's a lot of hostility toward women evident in that statement. Angry much, Rusty? Maybe you shouldn't blame women for not liking you very much. You know, take personal responsibility for it, rugged individualism, and all that.

And, if you feel that maybe you're just not that into women, that's okay. Just don't trash them for not falling for the full court Rush press (I think I just threw up a little in my mouth).

Anyway, should you find that you need to get in touch with your feelings toward men, Mr. October will always be there to help you:

Mr. October, who will never strike out.

Labels: , ,

|